Accelerate Into Action
When things are moving fast, you must accelerate to keep up, or you could be left behind or buried by the change. The pace of change is moving faster and faster. This is always true, and now with the pandemic, everything changed overnight. We are facing unparalleled challenges and opportunities.
Accelerate is a high-velocity, live online experience. It is an action-packed training for people ready to take their lives to the next level of fulfillment, success, results, and connection. This is an outrageous training, designed to push you out of your comfort zone. Be ready to be challenged. It is for leaders ready to step up and use their gifts, power, creativity, wisdom and energy to create joy in any circumstance.
What to expect
The Accelerate Training is led by our world-class trainers, and is virtual only, which means it is online and accessible via internet. It is a real-time, live experience. We will be using a video-conferencing software designed for group interactions.
In addition to lectures led by a primary facilitator, you will have a Power Group (a small group with other students) and a Power Group coach, which will act as a support system. There will be Power Group breakouts during the training. You and your Power Group will remain in place after the training, with 2 weeks of follow up coaching calls.
Accelerate is similar in energy and style to our in-person Breakthrough Weekend, but is a totally different training. It is not an online version of Breakthrough, but it’s own distinct trainings and features unique exercises and aspects.
Registration 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Day 1 6:00 pm – 10:00 pm
Registration 9:00am – 10am
Session 1 10:00am – 11:30am
Session 2 12:30pm – 2:00pm
Session 3 4:00pm – 6:30pm
Session 4 10:00am – 11:30am
Session 5 12:30pm – 2:00pm
Session 6 4:00pm – 6:30pm
*end times are approximate
- You must be a graduate of the Shift Training and/or Discovery Weekend.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to participate in the Accelerate Training.
- The trainings are suitable for all education levels, experience levels, and fields of work. The soft skills training we provide is useful in all areas of life. We are inclusive. We welcome all nationalities, genders, religions, orientations, and political affiliations. Open-mindedness is embraced.
- All online forms must be complete before the start of the training. These forms will be immediately available through your online portal once you are registered. They should only take a few minutes to complete, but there may be follow up actions required, so we suggest you start immediately or as soon as possible.
- After enrolling in the Accelerate Training through our online portal, you must confirm your spot on the roster for your selected Accelerate Training in a brief confirmation call with our team. These calls not only reserve your spot – they are designed to support you in clarifying the direct results you would like to achieve, as well as answer any questions you may have. We will reach out to you to schedule, or you can simply use the link in the email you will receive after enrolling.
- The Accelerate Training is entirely online. We recommend the following technical and spacial setup: a reliable internet speed of at least 4 Mbps, a laptop or desktop computer with webcam, headphones if others with you in your home, a quiet and private space.
- All Boston Breakthrough Academy and Next Level* Trainings have built-in restroom and meal breaks. Attendees are encouraged to have water bottles and snacks ready, even though online, so you can have your full attention on the training.
- Participants should dress comfortably, while still putting their best foot forward.
- Participants will be given homework to be completed when the training is not in session. We advise students to avoid making evening plans or attempting to attend to work during training days.
- Ending times are approximate and can be earlier or later than scheduled due to the organic nature of the training.
- This is an immersive experience, unlike a conference or seminar. Participation generates value and full commitment creates maximum results. Missing significant stretches of time or certain exercises will preclude completion of the training.
- Cell phones will be asked to be turned off during the training but can be checked during the regular breaks.