Elephants and Eggshells Workshop
Have you ever felt judged and criticized? Perhaps you feel misunderstood and are looking for ways to communicate with others.
About this Event
How would your life change, if you;
- were 100% confident in your communication,
- knew other people heard and understood what you wanted to say
- received feedback from others positively for your growth without feeling hurt, or misunderstood.
We, Boston Breakthrough Academy (BBA), Elevate Training Academy (ETA), Espacio Global, and Institute of Global Leadership (IGL) are inviting you to a complimentary transformational leadership workshop where you will learn new tools about communicating and sharing feedback.
In this workshop, you will learn:
- What feedback is and why it matters
- How you can thrive in your personal and professional relationships by using feedback
- How to have fun and remain joyful while receiving and giving feedback
- Enter your name and email address to join the training.
More information about Myrna Gonzales:
Myrna’s mission in life is to impact as many people possible in such a way that they choose to take action to create a life worth living being the best version of themselves. She believes humanity united can change the world. For the past 17 years she has coached, trained and developed many leaders as a District Manager and continues to do so now as a Transformational Coach and Trainer. She is an entrepreneur and has a Masters Degree in Business Management from the University of Texas in El Paso. Myrna is bilingual and facilitates various leadership workshops throughout the United States and internationally.